ReadingWithCass

Reading With Cass

I'm just another girl in love with books and who happens to make videos about books on YouTube.

Gone

Gone - Michael  Grant I absolutely loved this book. It had a great plot and it was very well written. It was like a mixture of all my favorite things lol including mutant powers like in X-Men and kids fighting eachother to the death like in the Hunger Games. I have to say that the characters were what kept me reading. Each one is so different from the others but yet they are the same... (if you know what I mean haha).

Every kid under 14 is left alone in their small town and they have to learn how to work together and survive. Some kids have developed powers and those kids are known as the Freaks. Our main character, Sam, is one of those Freaks. With the help of some friends, Sam is chosen to be the leader for the other kids. Well with great power comes great responsibility. As leader, he has to protect the others from an evil boy named Caine while trying to keep the others under control, fed and well cared for. Easy right... WRONG!!! (lol dramatic effect) Anyway I recommend this book to anyone... well except if you're not into gruesome details then this isn't for you.

OMG I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE NEXT ONE CALLED HUNGER!!!