ReadingWithCass

Reading With Cass

I'm just another girl in love with books and who happens to make videos about books on YouTube.

The Fault in Our Stars

The Fault in Our Stars - John Green Wow where do I even begin with this book... oh right... IT WAS FANTASTIC! My emotions ran wild throughout the whole book, which, believe it or not, is one of the best things a book could do for me.

The main character is Hazel Grace Lancaster. She has a type of terminal cancer and attends a Cancer group every week. At one of these meetings, she meets the handsome Augustus Waters. He lost a leg to cancer but is okay and was only attending the meeting for a friend.

Hazel is attracted to Augustus but does not want to become attached because eventually she will die and she doesnt want him to be hurt.

... There was a lot of foreshadow in this book and I'm proud to say that I figured out what was going to happen at the end of the book, even though it made me cry like a baby.

The Fault in Our Stars shows truth in some of the hardest parts of life, including love, loss, and death. It was so touching and I can actually say that it changed my life. I could read this book over and over again and I would recommend it to anyone.

Thanks and Happy Reading! :)