ReadingWithCass

Reading With Cass

I'm just another girl in love with books and who happens to make videos about books on YouTube.

Nightshade: Book 1

Nightshade: Book 1 - Andrea Cremer You know how you get that feeling of how you wish fictional characters were real....

Well I got that feeling A LOT during this book.

I admit that Shay, the "human boy" (notice the quotation marks), really got on my nerves at the beginning of the book, but he grew on me ;) Urggh not to mention Ren (god I love that name) and his badass self (excuse my language lol).

Nightshade by Andrea Cremer is about a girl, who on her 18th birthday will become the alpha female of a new pack of wolfs. Her name is Calla and she, as well as the other wolfs, are known as Guardians, while their "bosses" are known as Keepers.

Calla will have to learn how to lead her pack along side her mate Ren and protect them from the evil Searchers.

But then she saves a young mans life and her world is thrown upside down. This book was packed full of action, romance and yes a little trechery. I could not put this book down, it was that good. I however could not give it a 5 star rating due to the fact that Calla seemed really confused most of the time and some characters just got on my nerves way to much.

Anyway, overall it was a great read and I highly recommend reading it. Happy Reading!