ReadingWithCass

Reading With Cass

I'm just another girl in love with books and who happens to make videos about books on YouTube.

Dualed

Dualed - Elsie Chapman More like 2.5 and that's being generous.

I received this book for review from randombuzzers.com. I was told to read it and help spread the word about it which I am here to do, however I will be completely honest in my review.

First of all, I wanted so badly to like this book. It had a great concept but it just sort of fell a little flat for me.

Many of the points in the book were so illogical for me that most of the time I was like "what are you talking about!?" D:

Also, I couldn't connect with the characters at all. I didn't feel anything for them and I honestly wouldn't care if they all ended up dying in the end. There just needed to be more character-building and less world-building.

Most of the book was world-building to the point where things were repeated and it got annoying.

I will say that I enjoyed the action. Atleast the book has that going for it. If you enjoy action then this might be the book for you.

The main reason why I gave it 2.5 stars was because it wasn't horrible. It had great potential but it wasn't executed the right way. I probably won't read the rest of the series though. :(