I will start off by saying that I did enjoy this book. It had its ups and downs but overall, I enjoyed it.
1) Dual narrative- The narrative reminded me of 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher because one character recorded his story onto CDs and gave it to the other character so you heard the story from the CDs and then the present day character. (Does that make sense?)
2) One character is ALBINO! I have never read a book where one of the main characters is albino. It was different in a good way :)
3) Boarding School- Nuff said :P
1) The big incident that the whole story led up to wasn't that surprising...
2) The characters irritated me at times but I guess that can be said about a lot of books :P
Well there are more likes than dislikes so thats a good thing :)
I would recommend this book to anyone who loves a good contemporary novel and who loved/liked 13 Reasons Why.
Plus it takes place at one of the coolest boarding schools I have ever read about! :D