ReadingWithCass

Reading With Cass

I'm just another girl in love with books and who happens to make videos about books on YouTube.

Pushing the Limits (Harlequin Teen)

Pushing the Limits - Katie McGarry Okay, time to add another fictional guy to my list of guys I hope to meet...I mean umm... THAT WAS AMAZING! But really, Noah is hawt! He is so sweet and kind and handsome and sexy and...okay I'll stop ;)

Anyway, I absolutely loved this book. I couldn't put it down. The characters were so incredible and I loved how the point of view shifted from Echo to Noah each chapter. I also loved how some real life issues were addressed in this novel. It really helped connect me more with the story and the characters. I found myself laughing out loud at parts and I even teared up...a lot! I have to be really connected with the story to do that. Overall, I just loved the story and the characters in general. I really couldn't find a fault in this book.

I am a bit disappointed that we will not be reading about Echo and Noah in the next book...I WANT MY NOAH! But maybe I'll warm up to the next group of characters...eventually :P