ReadingWithCass

Reading With Cass

I'm just another girl in love with books and who happens to make videos about books on YouTube.

A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1)

A Game of Thrones - George R.R. Martin I went into this book with high hopes and I wasn't disappointed. Although it isn't one of my favorite books, it was still very good.

I have to admit that all the characters had me confused for the first 200 pages. A lot of the names were repeated but for different people and I didn't follow very well for a bit. I kept reading though and it got easier as I went on. So don't give up because of that.

Also because the book was so long, there was so much detail, which is great, but it got dry in a few places for me. What made it easier was the different points of view, and storylines.

However with this, I found myself wishing I was reading about a different character. My favorites while I was reading was, Jon, Arya, and Daenerys.

Also some of these names were so hard to pronounce that I would have been at a loss if I hadn't watched the TV series. If you plan on reading this book, I would also recommend you watch the TV series. They are both really good.

Overall, the story was brilliant and kept me guessing. The characters were great when looking through their point of view. I can't wait to get into the rest of the series to see how the war plays out and to see how the characters develop. I highly recommend this book and series.

Happy Reading! :D